Dundee Third Sector Interface (Dundee TSI) is a partnership between Dundee Social Enterprise Network, Dundee Voluntary Action and Volunteer Dundee.
Our remit is to provide support to Third Sector Organisations and volunteers in Dundee. We are asking organisations within our networks and who we may have provided services during the year to help us to evaluate how we are doing with this provision and we would appreciate your help by completing a short survey before 5pm on 26th February. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete and you may only need to complete some of the sections.
The survey will ask whether our support has helped:
- Volunteer involving organisations to recruit, manage and retain volunteers;
- Social enterprises to develop and grow;
- Third sector organisations to manage and deliver quality services;
- Third sector organisations to better connect, influence and contribute to public policy;
- and whether the Third Sector Interface is well managed and effective.
We very much appreciate you taking the time to help us. We will use this information to report back to the Scottish Government and to review and improve the way we work.
The results of the survey will be published on our website.
Please can you share with people within your organisation so we can get as many opinions as possible.
On behalf of The Executive Team for Dundee’s Third Sector Interface